2015 AF Golf Classic June 23, 2015
Donate to the American Fork Band Program through the Alpine Foundation by Clicking the Donate Button below. After entering your card donation please designate your contribution to go the the AFHS band
Yamaha Concert Tuba YBB 641 $9,649 (3 needed)
Yamaha Bass Clarinet YCL 221 $2,167 (3 needed)
Yamaha Baritone Saxophone YBS 62 $8,345 (2 needed)
AF Band Yard Sale June 13, 2015
Mark your calendar for Saturday, June 13, 2015! Beginning at 7:00
a.m. American Fork High School Marching Band will be having a HUGE YARD SALE at Robinson Park, 100 East Main Street, American Fork.
The band has arranged a place for individual marching band members to
sell items typically found at a yard sale. If you would like to
participate please consider the following helpful hints:
* Ask extended family members or friends if they have any items they are no longer using which you could sell. Keep everything at your home until the day of the sale.
* The yard sale is at 7:00 a.m. so give yourself enough time to get to the park and set up.
* Bring a table to display the items you would like to sell.
* Clearly mark the price on each item you are selling.
* Have a safe place to keep your money. Be prepared to make change. Whilemaking change, keep the bill they have given you out where you both can see it in case there is a question of how much they have given you.
* If you are selling small items bring plastic bags (they may buy more if they have something to carry it in)
* Not all everyone who comes to yard sale will be a fun happy person.
However, you will be representing yourself and the band so please be polite!
* You are responsible for setting up your table, manning it, and taking it down again. Any money you make is yours to put toward your band fees. Please make sure the area around your table is cleaned up before you leave.