ORDER CONCERT ATTIRE
It’s that time of year again to determine if you need new concert attire OR if last year’s concert attire still fits AND will fit for the duration of the 2015-2016 concert season.
First concert is November 3rd.
This is a service being offered by volunteer band moms. Please note it is a one-time opportunity for the 2015-2016 school year. We DO NOT order or store extra concert attire.
Concert Attire is ordered from https://www.formalfashionsinc.com/index2.php if you want to see what is being ordered (use item # to search on their site).
We have included shipping in all of the prices that are posted.
If you want to measure (double check) what is being ordered for you, here is the sizing chart for Formal Fashions https://www.formalfashionsinc.com/sizing-chart.pdf
DO NOT include what sizing you want when paying for items via MySchoolFees.com or at the School Financial Office. That information will just get lost in cyberspace.
Required Concert Dress (must have all pieces for full concert dress) :
Females: Long black dress (item #4785AA – Black) $65
Black shoes (provided by student)
Males: White wing tip Tuxedo Shirt (item #2181) $17
Adjustable Double Pleated Tuxedo Trousers (item #6052 – Black) $27
Button Notch Lapel Tuxedo Coat (item #4501 - Black) $64
Adult Satin Bow Tie (item #8250RA - Black) $3
Black socks (provided by student)
Black shoes (provided by student)
1. Go to your closet and find your concert attire AND try it on!! (NOT JUST A VISUAL SIGHTING)
Those who were in any AF High School concert band or AF Junior High Wind Ensemble in the past years it is exactly the same attire.
If EVERYTHING fits perfectly – You are done and ready for Concert Season and you can stop reading this email and delete it.
2. If you have a neighbor or friend who has concert attire that will fit you AND it is in good condition by all means, purchase, rent or borrow from them. A list of those having items to sell is at the end of this email.
3. If one or more concert attire items no longer fits, you can’t find one or more items or items are in disrepair etc. you may go to MySchoolFees.com / High School Financial Office and pay for the items you will need.
You do not need sizes etc. at this point. You just pay for what you want to order.
This will put you on the list to be measured for the item(s) needed.
4. 2 Band moms will be at the High School during the band / percussion classes on (Monday) September 14th and (Tuesday) September 15th to measure all those who want to be measured and/or need any piece of concert attire.
Those who have paid will be called out first to ensure they get measured for what they have ordered. Wouldn’t hurt to bring a receipt (to class) of what you paid for, just in case your payment gets lost in cyberspace (this is the time to catch the mistake)!!
5. Those who have not paid (and therefore not on the “to be measured list”) will also be measured during class time if they indicate they need to be measured. HOWEVER, if concert attire is not paid for by September 24th it WILL NOT be ordered for the student.
6. Deadline for paying is 2pm September 24th. At this time the school financial office will produce a list of those who have paid for whatever items. I will then match up those who have paid for concert attire WITH their sizes and make the order.
If you have not paid and were measured I will assume you do not need the item and I will not order anything for you.
7. Each student is responsible for purchasing/providing your own shoes and BLACK socks. Pants and Dresses come UNHEMMED. You will have to hem pants/dress according to your height and what shoes you plan on wearing.
8. NO HEMMING SERVICES will be provided by the band moms!! This must be done by November 3rd BEFORE the concert.
Any questions or concerns about concert attire???
(801) 763-9112 home
(801) 362-6575 cell
Concert Attire for Sale!!
Size 8 Dress $20 – contact Joye Barney firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-473-7738 (text OK)
White shirt size 32/33 small $10 and Coat size 36 small $40 – contact Stephanie or Jared Bare email@example.com
B16 and B14 coat $35 each, 25R pant $15 – contact Chantel Jensen 801-358-7213 (text or call) firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Sky T-Shirt Orders
2015-16 Utah AllState Band Auditions
The UMEA All-State Band Concert will take place on Saturday, January 16, 2016 in Salt Lake's Abravanel Hall
Click on this Link to download the audition material
2015 AF Marching Band Delta Camp
AF Marching Band @ Summer Concert
Flag Day Performance 1015
Mountain Point Hospital Jazz Band Performance
"Fly Me To The Moon" 2015 Jazz Dinner Dance More pics on Jazz tab
AF Symphonic Band and Wind Symphony receive Superior Ratings at 2015 UMEA State Band Festival!